Measurement Research Associates, now a division of Data Recognition Corporation, was established in 1985 (Incorporated, 1996) for the purpose of providing quality and personalized psychometric services to certification and licensure boards and associations. Measurement Research Associates works primarily with medical and dental specialty certification and licensure boards and associations. Our services cover all aspects of test development and analysis, as well as, practice survey development and analysis for the purpose of establishing test specifications. Specific details of projects will be provided on request.
- Development and Analysis of Oral Examinations
- Training of Oral Examiners
- Training in Item Writing and Data Interpretation
- Statistical Analysis of Written Examinations
- Computer Based and Adaptive Test Development and Research
- Computer Based and Adaptive Test Administration through Pearson VUE
- Examination analysis and test equating
- Research with Regard to Written and Performance Examinations.
- Organization and Standardization of Oral Examinations
- Statistical Analysis of Oral Examination
- Calculation of Summary Candidate Performance Reports
- Training in Alternate Methods of Test Administration
- Portfolio Examination Organization and Analysis
- Criterion Referenced Standard Setting for Written and Oral Examinations
- Research in validity and Reliability
- Practice analysis
- General information on test development and analysis
Contact our team here.